Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas wishes

 


Christmas Eve is finally here...the shopping is done...the presents are wrapped...the grown ups are relaxing...and Master R and Miss A are eagerly awaiting bedtime.

This morning I asked my children to think about what they are grateful for, and they both said family and toys! I guess that pretty much sums up what is important to kids at Christmas time too! Bless them!

It's been a busy and exciting year...and I am very grateful for all of the support and encouragement I have had from family, friends, customers and readers.

I can't wait to get started on all of the projects I have planned for next year.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a safe and happy New Year.

xx Tracey

(The toys in the above photos were crocheted using patterns from magazines and websites.
Reindeer: Crafts Beautiful magazine Issue 206 Oct 2006
Snowman: Handmade magazine (Christmas Special) Vol 29 No.7)

1 comment:

Kate said...

Those toys are the cutest Tracey.
Gorgeous work.
And I love that your guys remembered to say family too.
Pretty special I think. x