Thursday, January 12, 2012

Ready for school?






The beginning of the new school year is fast approaching, and we have been shopping for school supplies this week. Miss A and Master R are beside themselves with excitement...they have run around the house with new school bags on their backs, tried out new water bottles and lunch packs, chosen name labels, and had many discussions about what they will do at school.

But while it is all very exciting for them, it is very emotional for me, with my big boy heading off to Year One, and my baby girl separating from me for the first time to begin Kindy.
They might be ready, but I'm not sure I am!

 In the spirit of 'Back to School', two cute pieces from my fabric bundle have begun happy new lives as library bags...funky forest trees for girls and racing cars for the boys. The bags are lightweight, have a drawstring closure, and a spot for a name label on the inside. You can visit the library bags over in my shop.

xx

No comments: